Have you ever thought about writing a book? If you haven’t got time to write, or don’t know where to start Lavender and White Equestrian Publishing have ghost writers who will do that for you.
If you are involved in any equestrian business working for yourself you will know just how hard it is to find and keep customers. Adverts are expensive and almost as soon as they appear their impact is lost.
There is a way that you can promote yourself however that will last and last. Writing a book can have a huge impact on your business, since it will act as a terrific promotional tool. No matter what type of business you are involved in, from owning a tack shop, livery yard, teaching or doing equine therapy, there is always something that you can write about which will show your depth of knowledge to an interested audience.
A book has the added benefit of being something that you can give as a promotional gift to clients, something that will be borrowed and make its way through a wide audience. Writing a book can also lead onto further strings to your bow, speaking engagements or maybe even a regular column in the equestrian press.
A book will boost your business in the following ways:-
• Enhanced Credibility – Being the author of a book gives you a level of credibility like nothing else. Clients and potential clients will see you as an expert when you have written books on a subject.
• Increased Knowledge – If you do it right, the very act of researching and writing a book will increase your knowledge of a particular field.
• Increased Client Base – Many business owners say that having authored a book helps them get clients and increase their fees. After having written a book many business owning authors reported an increase in client enquiries. Being a book author is a great way to make your talents stand out from others in the same field.
• Advertising – A book acts as a great, although slightly expensive business card. Without exception clients are thrilled to be handed a copy of a book you have written and the very fact that you are the author implies that you know what you are talking about.
• New Income Stream – Selling the book to clients who may want to share your knowledge soon creates an income stream separate from your actual business.
• Marketing and PR. – A book expands your possibilities for marketing and public relations, because you have stood up as an expert people are more likely to come to you for quotes and to take part in articles and radio and tv shows, This of course in turn has the effect of getting your name ‘out there’.
If you need help with any book project either publishing or ghost writing please contact Lavender and White Equestrian Publishing – we would love to help you succeed.